Your feet really smell. Can't you vacuum this rug once in a while? And get my toys out from under the couch. Don't you know I can't reach them? Gah! Look at the dust bunnies! I can't believe you let this place go like this! And don't get me started on your decorating taste. It's like a nightmare in here and I can't even see in color. And that nail polish you're using makes me sneeze. Why can't you remember that I have a sensitive nose? That new candle stinks too. It's amazing I can even breath at all in here. I don't know why I put up with all of you. You have no consideration for me at all. I just feel so put upon and used. You have got to change my dog food because this kind gives me gas. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.
It's always fun to chat with you, Ginger! You're so positive and upbeat!

No comments:
Post a Comment